International keynote Speaker Canada
Speaker, Author, Business Leader, Canada
Founder, CEO of Body Details Inc., USA
CEO of SpectaBridge Solutions LLC USA
Leadership Intelligence Canada
Julie Lautens Inc. Canada
Resolve 360 Inc, Canada
Recommended Global Business & Management Webinars & Conferences
Entrepreneurship Summit 2022
Entrepreneurship Summit 2022
Are you planning to start a new business?? Don't have any background?? Want some useful tips from the successful Entrepreneurs then come and participate in our 8th edition of Global Entrepreneurship and Business Management Summit which is going to be held on February 28- March 1, Toronto, Canada
We welcome all the Business Tycoons, Women Entrepreneurs, enthusiastic youth, Academic Entrepreneurs, Small-scale Industrial People to come and participate in our conference and take back an incredible experience with you.
It focuses on the theme: "Innovation & Latest Trends of Business Opportunities during recession with Covid-19". So this conference provides an excellent opportunity to discuss the latest developments within the field.
Attending an appropriate conference at an appropriate time may sometimes lead to the great end of the line. The benefits are as follows:
- To have great interactions with the successful Entrepreneurs
- Discuss the latest trends in the Business Management
- Can know the eye and nay of starting a business
- Meet the Bigwigs of different business
- Facilitate the Knowledge Exchange
- To have a chat with the co- businessmen around the world
- Collaborations between the industries and academics
These meetings have a wide range of affiliations that comes into its folds. It includes mainly the following target audiences:
- Directors, CEO's
- Business Development Managers
- Business Societies
- Business Professors, Deans,
- Students, Ph.D. Scholars
- Start-Up Entrepreneurs
- Business Entrepreneurs
- Marketing People
Importance & Scope:
The main scope and importance of the Conference are to bring all the wings of the business and entrepreneurship under one roof and share their experiences, pros, and cons with us. Discussion of the innovative and recent trends in the business field will be the main criteria of the conference.
Sessions and Tracks
Track-1: Academic Entrepreneurship
Half of the people who meant to be academic Entrepreneurs are Scientist, Graduates, and Students of the Universities etc. They tend to start a business based on their studies, research works etc. They tend to convert the results of their studies to money. These academic entrepreneurs are funded by the universities, to do this kind of innovative stuff. After the successful completion of the business projects, the universities will be the partners of the particular business also. This academic Entrepreneurship is a boon to the academicians who want to pursue their dream of being an entrepreneur. Even though it looks like a foot in two worlds but the ultimate result of being an Academic entrepreneur will be great.
Track: 2: Start-up Entrepreneurship
Start-up is defined as a newly emerged business to satisfy the market needs. The percentage of risk for this is very high. It mainly revolves around the creative ideas, thoughts, discovering new products, new services etc. Then committing the right team to improve the idea to work is the key step of a start-up. The successful journey of the team on the main idea and working collectively also plays a key role in the success of the start-up. Then comes the main thing called financial support. In the US alone a large number of campus entrepreneurship programmes are offered in universities, based on this about 27 million people are running their own business in the US topping the Global Entrepreneurship Index. Now a day's financial support for a start-up had become very easy by the esteemed support of the banks, financial institutions etc. Then the correct market timing to release the product also plays a vital role in the success of the new company. Validating the results to attract additional resources via investments, Revenue shares etc. increases the scope of the company.
Track: 3: Entrepreneurial Behaviours
Behaving like being an Entrepreneur itself is the biggest behavior of a successful Entrepreneur. These entrepreneurial behaviors differentiate common people from them. Starting with the zeal of becoming an entrepreneur, Awareness of the situations they are facing, Creativity, risk management, Timing, at most focusing skills, Future visions, Building the networks, what not every little behavior leads the way to success. Upon all these self-belief and motivation keep the person and the committed team alive. Listing out the behaviors of the successful people might be a ridiculous thing; it will be like trying to fit an elephant into a small box. So we cannot list out the Entrepreneurial behaviors but can give a brief idea of them. As all the routes do not lead to the destinations all the listed behaviors do not lead to success there may be many things out of the line.
Track-4: Women Entrepreneurship
According to a research it is stated 1/3 of all the entrepreneurs in the world are women. It might be just a small number but the outcome is different. Women entrepreneurs are tending to generate high economic growth rate. They often face gender-based barriers like marital status, cultural practices, inherent laws etc. Still, they stand up for what they want to be. This also strengthens Women empowerment and well-being of the society. The main drawback of the women entrepreneurs is an Entrepreneurial mindset; most of the women prefer to have salaried jobs, steady working hours and paid leaves. But most of them attest that is not true because of flexible working hours, salaries and more comfortable in the field of Entrepreneurship but the time they take for the benefits if more. Another drawback is the lack of practical experience, as the no of entrepreneurs is less in women it will be difficult for them to look up and take the one as an example. In spite of all these, so many associations and industries are encouraging women to pursue their dreams of having their own business. Hope this will be continued in the future also.
Track-5: Entrepreneurship, Growth, and Competitiveness
Most of the people have dreamed of starting their own business, but many people see only the cons of starting a business. But if they see clearly it will be an ocean of opportunities to pursue it. In spite of the success, we dream, hurdles always greet us first; many people rebuff the opportunity there. But overtaking the hurdles leads to success. This growth of entrepreneurship leads to the economic growth of the country. Expandability, New thinking, Digitalisation also plays the main role in the growth of the company. Competitiveness increases the firm of performing together. Building up of competitiveness increases the chances of growth in a company. Better Infrastructure, Legal systems, Markets will encourage more people to start a business. With the increasing number of businesses, the competitiveness between them also becomes high. Health Competitiveness leads to the growth of oneself and growth of the country. Social challenges, Sustainability, Active and health Aging, Innovation also helps in the growth of the entrepreneurship.
Track-6: Innovative Industries
Did we ever think from where these innovative ideas come from...? They come from nothing or from severe brainstorming. Some industries grow very fastly while some will lack behind. But among all of these only some industries are considered innovative. Every field like Automotive, Technology, Pharmaceutical, and Biotechnology are innovative in their own way, trying to invent new technologies in their fields. The highest innovative percentage is seen in the Information technology that is of 30%. Next the telecommunications and automotive occupy the second position of 13%. Apart from these, the greatest innovation was seen in food, Beverage and tobacco industries. Innovative thinking increases the emerging of the new companies and them directly increasing the job Opportunities for the people, increasing creativity, and improving the quality of life of people everywhere. Innovative industries are doing a better job meeting people's needs and pushing the boundaries of innovation than more established competitors in other parts of the world.
Some of the lists of innovative industries are:
- Research AND Development
- Financial Technology
- New Product Development
- Intellectual Property
Track-7: Entrepreneurial finance and venture capital
Entrepreneurial companies face main issues like a high-risk investment. In return to that risk, they will also face high returns also. The two main sources for the accumulation of the capital are the Banks and the Venture Capitalist. Banks will monitor less effectively and they face the capitals demands from their own investors. Venture capitalist monitor high effectively and face a high cost of capitals. But the disadvantage of a venture capitalist is they charge a large number of returns of at least 30-40% per year whereas this is very less in banks. The capital amounts provided by the banks or the venture capitalist changes based on the type of ventures. They are
- Institutional Venture Capitalist Funds
- Small business investment companies
- Financial venture capital funds
- Corporate venture capital funds
- Venture capital limited partnerships
But this venture capitalist does not finance in the early stages of the business. The early stages of the business include funding from friends, family, seed stage financing, angel investors etc. The basic difference between the venture and the seed stage financing are as follows:
Seed Stage Funding
They start with the companies which are matured
They start funding at the seed stage of the company
They usually fund millions and ten million at a time
Their funding will be of thousand USD to One million
After all, the basic motto of the funding companies is to encourage the new talent to direct them to the future successful entrepreneurs
Track-8: Studies of new businesses
Whatever idea you have whether it is selling coffee, computers, and conferences etc. It pays to know and understand your market target. The time gap between sharing your idea of starting a business should be spent over studying the concepts of the business and marketing. Big businesses do this in spite of its high cost. They have teams dedicated to interviewing the customers, surveying about the possibilities, analyzing buying partners etc. This analysis and studies should be done in every stage of the business. But the major part should be completed in the seedling stage. Study of market research helps us to analyze whether our idea is innovative? the area to start the businesses, time when to apply for the funding, when moving into new markets etc. Second thing thinking of how your idea will be helpful to the customers. The major study should be done on the type of customers who get attracted to the idea. Basically, there are 3 types of customers. They are purchasers (Those who take the decisions), Influencers (Those influences the purchases), End-users (Who usually interacts with you and use the product). This study directs the growth of your business. Later you need to concentrate on the competitors in the field. This study gives a clear idea of how you would tailor your growth when competing with each group. The last point to be noted is the Collaborators who support your idea but aren’t paid or rewarded for that. So making these studies will be helpful for the growth of your idea into a business
Track-9: Entrepreneurship and gender
How much we try to nullify it the gender gap especially in the entrepreneurship is increasing day by day. According to a recent survey the men are said to be showing the highest growth rate when compared to the women. Let us see some examples proving it.
In terms of age, men seem to set up a business before 35
At that age, very little women started the business
Men spend 75% of their time at work
While women spend it with the family.
Men are more likely to raise 2x more funding of $100k
Women entrepreneurs have raised less than $10K
Instead of courses men likely to read books for improving the skills.
15% of the women are interested to take courses regards the entrepreneurship
It is said that 90% of the women-owned business is said to be underperforming when compared to men. This is due to the women weakness in handling the situations and challenges, due to the men superiority and normativity. Focused on women empowerment and social inclusion it is said that its development is now seen to make good economic sense. Guiding and helping the opposite gender simultaneously help the growth of the economy cordially.
Track-10: Entrepreneurial learning and communities of practice
Learning of entrepreneurship is still an undeveloped domain. Nowadays it is booming in its own way to change the future ways of entrepreneurship learning. Entrepreneurial learning mainly involves attitude, skills, and knowledge to turn the creative ideas into action. Entrepreneurial learning leads to the born of new entrepreneurs, which follows upcoming of the new industries, job creation, and a healthy economy, stimulates innovation and capacities to deal with the Globalisation, it motivates students, it empowers people to create value for the society etc. The academic stage of entrepreneurial learning will be beneficial to the students. Academic stage of learning enables them to explore how entrepreneurial capability and identity is learned in a creative way, it teaches a conceptual framework of entrepreneurial learning, highlights the processes of entrepreneurial learning and identity formation etc.
Start-up communities are the local group of people who support the starting of a new business on their own. These communities allow rapid flow of resources, support the increase in the social capital, learning about the start-up, Job opportunities etc. Some of the communities also add on venture capitalist, mentors, and instructors to the community to guide them further into the future. Developing these kinds of communities stimulate talent and entrepreneurship in an innovative way. They mainly work on:
- They develop manifold relations between the people of the community
- They collaborate with the public sector, employers, education institutions to enhance the community level job creation
- They work towards retaining and attracting innovative and creative talents etc.
A Business plan is the blueprint for taking an idea for a product or service and turning it into a commercially viable reality. The market analysis section of your plan provides the evidence that there is a niche in the market that your company can exploit. This analysis provides the foundation on which your marketing and sales plan will rest.
The core components of the market analysis are:
- An industry analysis, which assesses the general industry environment in which you compete.
- A target market analysis, which identifies and quantifies the customers that you will be targeting for sales.
- A competitive analysis, which identifies your competitors and analyses their strengths and weaknesses.
The precise way in which you choose to organize this information is up to you. As long as you include all the basic facts, there are a number of outline forms that can work well. Just keep the purpose of your plan in mind, and highlight or expand the sections that have the greatest application to what you're trying to accomplish.
It's also important to realize that, as you go about planning a business start-up or expansion, you should be doing a lot of research and learning an enormous amount about its marketing environment. Your business plan is not intended to include everything you've learned. It will just summarize the highlights, in a way that shows the reader that you understand your industry, market and individual business
Any foreign national who is not a citizen of Canada or does not have visa exemption or Electronic Travel Authorisation (ETA) agreement may apply for a visa to enter the country. The Canadian Government issues the following two types of visas to foreign nationals:
- Temporary Canada Visa
- Permanent Canada Visa
Temporary Canada Visa: The temporary Canada visas allow the person to stay in Canada for a specific period of time. This time is usually up to 6 months. However, the temporary visa can be single entry or multiple entry visas.
Single entry visa allows the person to only enter Canada once, stay for 6 months and then return to their home country. A multiple entry visa allows the person to enter Canada multiple times until their visa expires and stay temporarily. The list of temporary Tourist Visa are:
1. Tourist Visa: Tourist visa allows the holder to enter Canada for the purposes of tourism in the country.
2. Super Visa: It allows parents or grandparents of Canadian citizens or Canadian Permanent Residents to visit their children or grandchildren for an extended stay.
3. Diplomatic and Official Visa: It gives permission to officials and diplomats from foreign countries to enter Canada for official duties and purposes.
4. Courtesy Visa: It is given to all those people who do not qualify for a Diplomatic and Official Visa but are considered of importance due to their ranks and positions
5. Facilitation Visa: They are given to Canadian citizens with dual nationalities who do not have a Canadian passport but have a passport of another nationality.
6. Business Visa: It is given to those who are traveling to Canada with business purposes as individuals or as a group of business people.
7. Giving Birth Purpose visa: It is given to people who fulfill all the criteria to stay temporarily in Canada and who are pregnant and want to give birth in the country. Giving birth in Canada makes the baby automatically a Canadian citizen.
8. Organ Donors Visa: It is given to a person who is traveling to Canada with the purpose of donating an organ to a Canadian citizen or Permanent Resident.
9. Student Visa: It is given to those who have an admission from a Canadian university to complete their studies. If you are going to Canada to study for less than 6 months, then you can only get a general visa, but for more than 6 months of studies, you will need a Student Visa.
10. Temporary Foreign Workers: These are given to those people who have a job offer in Canada and will work for up to 6 months. To get this visa, the person must present a valid job offer letter from an employer and qualify for a temporary visa.
11. Temporary Resident Permit: This permit is for people who need to go to Canada for different purposes but are otherwise not admissible for a Temporary Resident Visa (TRV).
Permanent Canada Visa: The permanent Canada visas are visas which allow the holder to permanently settle in the country. These are otherwise known as immigrant visas and can be of different types, as follows.
1. Federal Skilled Trades Programme (FSTP): This visa is given to people who are qualified tradespeople in occupations such as Carpenters, Aircraft Mechanics, Crane Operators, Heavy-duty Equipment Mechanics, Electricians, Machinists, Ironworkers, Welders, Plumbers, etc.
2. Federal Skilled Workers Programme (FSWP): This visa is given to people who have professions which are required in Canada. You must check what kind of occupations Canada needs at the point you are planning to apply and obtain the necessary points.
3. Provincial Nomination Programme (PNP): This visa is given to semi or low-skilled workers who can contribute to the Canadian economy through their work. The workers are placed in different provinces of Canada where the demand for their work is higher.
4.Quebec Selected Skilled Worker Programme: If you have one of the occupations which are required in the Canadian province of Quebec and you are fluent in French, then you can apply for this visa which will allow you to move and work permanently there.
5. Family Sponsorship Programme: This visa allows the spouses and dependent children of Canadian citizens or Permanent Residents to immigrate to Canada permanently.
6.Live-in Caregiver Programme: This visa is given to caregivers who are qualified to take care for the elderly, disabled people or children and live in a private home in Canada.
7. Canadian Experience Class: This type of immigrant visa is given to those who have a temporary student visa or a temporary workers visa and want to switch to a permanent resident status.
8. Business Immigrant Visa: It contains three subtypes:
- Immigrant Investor Programme: The Immigrant Investor Program is for people who will make investments in the Canadian economy
- Entrepreneur Programme: The Entrepreneur Program is for people who will be individually involved in contributing to the economy.
- Self-Employees Persons Programme: The Self-employed Persons Program is for people who have skills in business, athletics, culture, or farming and can start their own businesses
How to apply:
Step-1: Read complete information on the visa/permit requirements on the Canada website and download the appropriate application forms and checklist relevant to the purpose of your visit. Please refer to the “VISA TYPES” page to obtain details on visas/permits.
Step-2: Pay visa fees as per instructions in the Canadian Visa Office website.
Step-3: Book your slot for the Visa Interview and attend the Canadian Embassy with all the documents on that particular date
Step-4: Fill out the application form and other relevant documents electronically and print. Forms (including the barcoded sheets) are to be printed on a white, bond quality, non-glossy paper, using a laser printer. If you are unable to provide all the supporting documents as mentioned, you are required to fill out and sign the waiver form and attach it with your application form. Failure to provide a completed and signed waiver form may result in additional delays or refusal of your application for a visa, permit or travel document.
Step-5: Visit your local Canada Visa Application Centre (CVAC), on the given date. Make sure you bring your passport, photographs, completed forms and all supporting documents as per checklist and IRCC fee instrument and payment instructions. Applicable service charges will be levied. Please ensure you bring an accepted method of payment.
Step-6: Pay the service charges, hand your complete application and obtain a receipt. This receipt contains your unique tracking number. Which you will need to track the progress of your application online.
To know the list of documents to be submitted for the visa process. Please follow the link: https://d2cax41o7ahm5l.cloudfront.net/cs/pdfs/entrepreneurship-summit-2019-37623-documents-needed55312.pdf
Past Conference Report
All accepted abstracts will be published in respective Conference Series LLC LTD International Journals.
Abstracts will be provided with Digital Object Identifier by